Neil Baldacchino – Integra DC2 98-Spec Type-R
Meet Neil Baldacchino, the owner of a stunning Integra DC2 98 Spec Type-R from Malta (Europe)
Neil is 26 years old and lives in Malta, Europe.
He is the owner of this Honda DC2 and obsessed with Honda since he got his first Honda when he was 18 (Civic EG4).
He has been changing Honda’s for some time now but this one feels special.
Neil owns a Honda Del Sol which he use as a daily ride – quite stock with some minor external mods.
At the moment his DC2 is used mainly for weekend rides or for 1/4 mile casual racing
but planning on a good stable track powerbuild to take to Sicily occasionally (since they do not have a track on Malta).
His plans for the DC2 are to have a low boost stable setup.
Wanna keep updated to this build? Click Here.
- Tegiwa plate tilter
- Mugen fireproof cover socks
- Gt rsx carbon spoiler
- Mugen front lip
- Tegiwa DC2 Canards
- Yellow headlights
- Tegiwa X Brace
- Tegiwa harness bar
- Removed backseat and interior weight reduction
- Sparco bucket seats
- Takata seat belts and protectors
- Skunk2 neo chrome shifter
- NRG Neo Chrome Steering
- White powdercoated top cover
- Skunk2 Low profile valve cover hardware kit
- Skunk2 plug wire cover
- Password:JDM plug wire seperator and solenoid cover
- Mugen Oil and Radiator Cap
Mugen 4-2-1 manifold
- Custom Exhaust – Spoon back box (not yet installed)
- NGK Plugs and high tension leads
- Tegiwa engine bay bolts and washers
- Tegiwa Carbon fibre Intake
- TPI Neo Chrome Lug Nuts
- Tegiwa valve caps
- Rota IK-F wheels
- ASR subframe
- K-sport circuit coilovers
- K-sport lower control arms
- Hard X-Race chamber adjusters
- Upgraded break system, disks, pads and braided HEL brake lines
- Driveshaftshop chromolly axles
Trackback from your site.